Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Blog


Welcome to Mel's crazy blog! OK, so I'm pretty sure a blog is mainly related to businesses? That's what I've heard, but all my friends and family have said I'm a good writer and this is what I came up with. So a little background information, well I'm 14 live in South, Pa and I'm in eighth grade. I love to write, listen to music and my favorites are Elvis Presley, Aerosmith, Queen and some country. I'm a huge history buff and I never stop wanting to learn. I love to dance, and work on cars with my Dad. I have fiery orange-red hair, and deep blue eyes. I look exactly like my mother Betty even though I act just like my Father.

I'm going to mostly write this blog myself, maybe with suggestions or topics from friends, If you know me, you probably either hate me, or love me. I started this blog because I think I need to share my ideas and sort out my thoughts a lot. I can have a temper sometimes, and I rarely ever get emotional about something. My whole philosophy on life is very simple, but it's also the reason for people not getting along with me very well. I adopted it from my father: Pshh Whatever. That's it. I'm not going to freak out about you talking bad about me in the cafeteria. I'm not worried that you don't like my Converse. I think the world would be a lot simpler if we all thought this way.

I'll probably be writing random blog posts every few days or so about stuff I wonder about mostly. But, if you have any comments, suggestions or questions you can email me at blog.mel01@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment